I love baking and cooking! Join me as I explore new recipes, old favorites, and healthier options.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Egg in a Cup

Have you tried egg in a cup?
It's been awhile, but if you only need one egg,
it's fast, easy, and great entertainment for little helpers.

Egg in a Cup
1 egg
salt, pepper, garlic, cheese, or whatever you like on your egg.
1 mug
.

1.  First add egg and seasonings to the mug.  Whip with a fork.
2.  Place mug in microwave.  Cook egg for 1 minute.  (Adjust as needed for microwave power.)  When you begin cooking, the egg will fill approximately 1/3 of the mug.
 3.  Invite your little helpers to watch as the egg begins to fill the cup.  We call this "egg volcano".
 4.  Dump egg onto a plate.  Cut and fluff with a fork.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun. I haven't done this in forever. Man I love those kids.

    ReplyDelete