I love baking and cooking! Join me as I explore new recipes, old favorites, and healthier options.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes

Saturday morning at my house means blueberry pancakes.  Try them!
Blueberry Pancakes

1 egg
1 cup whole wheat or white wheat flour
1/3 cup powdered milk
3/4 to 1 cup water (do you want thick or thin pancakes)
2 Tbsp. oil
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups blueberries

Beat egg until fluffy.  Add remaining ingredients (except blueberries).  Stir until smooth.  Fold in blueberries.  Cook on griddle.

We like to top them with peanut butter, applesauce, sliced fruit, syrup, and whipped cream.

1 comment:

  1. This look and sound amazing. Maybe one day I will actually be able to enjoy this meal with your family.

    ReplyDelete