I love baking and cooking! Join me as I explore new recipes, old favorites, and healthier options.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taco Soup

This should be titled "Dinner in 10".
Today was a busy one at our house.  This afternoon I looked at the clock and thought...
10 minutes until dinner.
Humm...
What in the world can I make?
Ten minutes later, my husband walks in an dinner is ready to go.
Do you have a favorite "Dinner in 10" recipe?
Taco Soup
1 can chicken breast
1 can tomato soup
1 can tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can green beans
1 can corn
1 pkg. taco seasoning

Open all those cans.  Dump everything into a pot.  Cook until thoroughly heated.  Serve!

1 comment:

  1. I always make this in a crock pot and never thought that it could be a "quick meal" - now I know!

    ReplyDelete